We are looking to expand our team with more creative and practical problem solvers to help us realise our vision of better interactions between people and autonomous technology. We are now looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team.
You will be part of the core technical team of engineers, data scientists, and behavioural scientists, and will involve implementing our tech in products and internal infrastructure projects. The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a wider team of engineers, scientists, and commercial talent.
As a Senior Python Developer at Humanising Autonomy you will be:
Responsible for creating interfaces for our technology, both as demos and visualisations for our clients, as well as internal tools for the tech team. This would primarily involve running, evaluating, and visualising the outputs of deep learning / computer vision models on video data, as well as conceptualising and developing tools to streamline internal processes.
The role is ideal for somebody with a background in computer science/programming, who is looking to exercise and develop their skills in computer vision, AI, and their deployment in real products.
- At least 4 years experience Python in a Linux environment
- Experience with OpenCV / other graphics packages
- BSc/MSc degree with high level of Software Engineering (Computer Science, Engineering) or industry experience showing a similar level of thinking
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Evidence of strong leadership / followership capabilities in a complex technical environment
Nice to have
- Experience with TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with AWS
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!