*Please Note* This an open application for a near future role & applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. Please apply to register your interest.
We are looking for an experienced C++ engineer who will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing SDKs of our models for integration in embedded systems and automotive stacks. The applications of our software will range from low power embedded compute platforms to state of the art GPU hardware and cloud infrastructure within the automotive domain.
We are looking for someone who has
- C++ programming: 5+ years (2+ years in Linux environment)
- Good understanding of computer architecture and embedded systems.
- Experience with Tensorflow / other deep learning frameworks
- BSc/MSc degree with high level of Software Engineering (Computer Science, Engineering) or industry experience (4+ years) showing a similar level of thinking
And in addition to that, it would be great (but not essential) if you also have:
- Experience developing and integrating automotive-grade software with automotive OEM / Tier 1 / Tier 2 supplier
- Experience of software lifecycle management
- Experience integrating with AUTOSAR stack, or to AUTOSAR standards
- Experience in TCU and Gateway development on a vehicle
- Application of ISO26262 to development processes
- Experience developing ADAS systems
- Experience with different standards and certification (eg ASIL)
- Experience of software product development tooling (eg Atlassian suite, GIT)
- Expertise in defining software architectures.
- Interest in AI / deep learning
- Python, and experience of integrating C++ with Pythononious optimisation (eg. Ceres g20)
The role will involve large responsibility and autonomy within the company, and require the ability to work both independently as well as part of a creative core team of designers, data scientists, and engineers.
Your work will impact how autonomous systems will interact with people - a field whose relevance is rapidly expanding, and from which you can expect a fast-moving adventure!